According to recent stats and performance sheets, it is video content that runs the SMM. By 2022, online videos will account for 82% of all Internet traffic.
It is no wonder that 80% of marketers surveyed would like to create video content if they had the time and money. And we would say that this is the right approach to driving the business – to achieve success in your niche, you need to follow marketing trends.
If you are going to produce video content for different social networks, then you should understand the specifics of serving video content on different platforms. We have made a list of life hacks on how to create video content for social media and services to work with video content for
the most popular social networks: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
There is no need for you to hire a Belgium Phone Number cameraman, announcer, editor, or designer to animate your video post and do dynamic ads for social media. You can yourself create video clips easily and quickly. Our tips will help SMM specialists, Internet marketers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs to reach their goals by producing quality and well-performing videos for social networks.
What Does It Take to Create Video Content That Works?
Many marketers and bloggers end up in a situation when they are unable to deliver quality video content despite initially having a lot of great ideas for video production. This happens because they lack a clear plan of action and do not know what to do and when. If you have never been involved in the production of video content for social networks, the below algorithm will come in handy for you. Follow this pattern when working on a social media video.
- Choosing the idea of the video;
- Choosing a platform;
- Preparing for shooting: creating a script, selecting shooting equipment, calculating costs;
- Video production;
- Post-production: working with the already shoot video: editing, adjusting, applying special effects, selecting background music, etc.;
- Video promotion.
It is important that you do not skip any of the above steps. Otherwise, you risk creating a poor-quality video with no message behind the scenes.
Video posts on social networks are getting shorter; there are less sound and more animated elements in them. Here are some simple tips for using videos on social media when producing different types of video content:
- Do the marketing analytics. Know for whom and why you create video posts, what you want to show in the clips. Take into account the tech specs of videos for different online platforms: YouTube videos are usually longer and educational, while Facebook clips are shorter and more entertaining.
- Focus on content. Your video should tell the viewer something useful and carry informational value. Otherwise, why should people watch it?
- Make use of the intro. Facebook and Instagram offer video autoplay functionality when viewing a feed, so remember the three-second rule: you need